Lindsay became a lawyer to help people. Growing up in a rural Wisconsin town, she didn’t know any lawyers—but she has always felt the drive to fight for the “little guy” against a system designed to take advantage of those without resources. At OFT Law, Lindsay gets to fight for people that can’t fight for themselves as part of an incredible team.
When people get food poisoning or get hurt, food and insurance companies too often fail to take responsibility for what happened. Our team has a track record of making sure they have to do the right thing. Let us help you.
• University of St. Thomas School of Law - 2015, Cum Laude
• University of Minnesota - 2012
• Minnesota Association for Justice
• Wisconsin Association for Justice
• American Association for Justice
• Minnesota Women Lawyers
• Warren Burger Inn of Court
• University of St. Thomas School of Law Alumni Board Director & Reunion Committee Co-Chair
• Deposing Corporate Representatives & Defense Experts – June 2019
• $1,135,500 settlement for clients after consuming contaminated pre-packaged salads.
• $525,000 settlement for a pedestrian who fractured her leg after being struck by a car.
• $400,000 settlement in a wrongful death case for the family of a woman who died after a commercial truck collision.
• $200,000 settlement for a girl who sustained facial lacerations and a TBI in a car accident.
• $275,000 settlement for a couple sickened with Salmonella from a restaurant.